Our farm is located in the center of Sesto in South Tyrol. The journey is easy by car, bus or train. Guests arriving by bus or train will be picked up at the Innichen train station free of charge.
- From North: München - Rosenheim - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Brennerautobahn - Exit Brixen - Pustertaler Staatsstraße to Bruneck - Welsberg – Innichen - Sexten
- From West: Reschenpass - Bozen - Brixen - Pustertaler Staatsstraße to Bruneck - Welsberg - Innichen - Sexten
- From East: Tauernautobahn or Felbertauern to Lienz and then to Innichen - Sexten
- From South: Verona - Trient - Bozen - Brennerautobahn bis zur Autobahnausfahrt Brixen - Pustertaler Staatsstraße nach Bruneck - Welsberg - Innichen - Sexten
- From South: Venedig - Treviso - Exit Longarone - Calalzo - Cortina - Toblach - Innichen - Sexten
- Brennerlinie (Innsbruck - Bozen): Change trains in Franzensfeste and go then with regional trains nach Innichen. From the central station in Innichen you take the bus to Sesto.
- Via East Tyrol with the train via Lienz to Innichen. In Innichen you go by bus to Sesto.
- From the South via Milano to Bolzano to Franzenfeste, then via regional trains to Innichen. In Innichen you go by bus to Sesto.
Long-distance buses – like Flixbus – offer numerous opportunities to reach the Innerkalcherhof in South Tyrol. As a rule, the busses headed for Bolzano, Brunico and San Candido / Innichen. We will pick you up at the bus station in Innichen.